Circulation & healthy blood pressure
Is ideal to obtain healthy circulation and an optimal blood pressure. It can be taken preventively and during long periods.
– Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn buds) is traditionally used for heart problems and concentrates all virtues of the tree: it has at the same time the properties of the flowers (regulating heartbeat, relieving palpitations) and those of the fruits (maintaining the vitality of the heart muscle).
– Viscum album (Mistletoe young shoots) was widely used by our ancestors to treat problems of blood pressure and untimely spasms at heart level. Under the form of concentrated mother macerate, mistletoe prevents sclerosis and cardiovascular aging.
– Helps to regulate the heartbeat
– Improves blood flow.
– Prevents and dissolves cholesterol deposits.
– Beneficial for heart and blood vessel function.
Ingredients | Each drop contains
Viscum album* (Mistletoe) (Young shoots) (1:20)……………………. 0.025 ml
Crataegus oxyacantha* (Hawthorn) (Buds) (1:20)……………………. 0.025 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Recommendations for use
– Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily around noon before the meal, pure (hold those 20 seconds on the tongue) or diluted in a little bit of water. Start with a low dose and gradually increase until achieving the desired effect.
Precautions for use
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Ask a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Pregnant women should avoid taking bud extracts with hormonal action like Quercus robur (Oak), Rubus idaeus (Raspberry), Sequoia gigantea (Giant redwood), Vaccinium vitis-idaea (Cowberry).