Cedar of Lebanon Young Shoots
- Drains the cutaneous (skin and mucous membranes, especially dry conditions)
- Inflammation modulating – respiratory and digestive mucous membranes
- Helps indirectly through the general cleansing and detoxification
- Cedar of Lebanon is a cutaneous remedy (skin diseases are caused by inner problems), used long term for in-depth drainage and detoxification.
- The skin constitutes one of the emunctories to be put in function when kidneys and liver become insufficient.
- Taken for long enough, it works deeply to eliminate toxins from the body.
- This plant is actually used in many cosmetic preparations (prevention of aging skin and wrinkles – works on elastin).
- Works particularly well for dry skin problems.
- Inflammation modulation (respiratory and digestive mucous membranes). It is interesting to note that the cedar is also indicated in digestive irritations and respiratory mucosa. These two functions, in relation to the skin, are connected to the same element (metal) in Chinese medicine, which regulates the lungs and large intestine.
- Antiparasitic (topical insecticides).
- Cutaneous system: Dry eczema, chronic dermatitis, psoriasis, keratotic eczema, lichenified dermatosis, callosity, diaper rashes, skin tags, allergic reactions that manifest on the skin.
- It is a remedy for the elderly whose skin, badly vascularised, dries or develops a senile pruritis.
- Preventative for aging skin and wrinkles, works on the elastin.
- Digestive system: Inflammatory conditions and irritation of the digestive tract.
- Allergic reactions that manifest on the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract.