Bramble Young Shoots
- For degenerative conditions of the bone; enhances the action of osteoblasts
- For pain, acts as an analgesic
- Anti-sclerotic throughout the body
- Rubus fructicosus (Bramble young shoots): present in gemmotherapy a similarity with the properties of the leaves, used in classical phytotherapy, namely a pulmonary tropism.
- Tonic for long term use.
- This plant will restructure the degraded terrain (ecological & internal environment).
- Great remedy for the elderly.
- For degenerative conditions of the bone (enhance osteoblastic activity and slows the osteoclastic activity) Remedy for severe alterations in bony tissues. Activity on fibro-sclerotic tissues, effective in relieving bone and joint pain, in association.
- For pain (analgesic property).
- Anti-sclerotic (throughout the body).
- It would be interesting to compare the gemmotherapic properties of Rubus fructicosus and Vitis Vinifera (Grape Vine). These 2 plants have several common points in their type of development and their ecology. A great pulmonary remedy, we hypothesize that Rubus fructicosus is also a great future remedy for the skin.
Respiratory: Emphysema, chronic bronchitis, pulmonary cystic fibrosis, pulmonary fibrosis, scleroderma, and for all obstructive respiratory insufficiencies that lead to anergy.
Musculoskeletal: Osteoporosis (osteoblastic action). Will strengthen the bone tissue (in particular at the femoro-tibial level), geriatric decalcification, confirmed degeneracy, arthrosis, painful decalcification bones and articular pain, fibromyalgia. Helps to consolidate, especially femoral / tibial bone. Arthrosis of the knee. Ankylosing spondylarthritis, rheumatoid polyarthritis, gonarthrosis (activity on fibrosclerotic tissues).
Uro-genital: Uterine fibroids (fibro sclerotic tissues), sensitizes the uterus to the action of Vaccinum vitis Idaea, interstitial nephritis secondary to pyelonephritis in arterial hypertension, in confirmed degenerence, arthrosis elderly accompanied with osteoporosis, painful decalcification syndrome, bone and articular pain.