Black Elder Buds
- Immune stimulating
- Sambucus nigra (Elder tree or Black elder buds) is widespread in nature. It is a plant of organic overload (excess weight, of non metabolised toxins), it is therefore recommended for obesity, and promotes the elimination of accumulated toxins in the body and helps with constipation.
- It also has diuretic properties and is useful for kidney stones; it is the remedy for hydropsy.
- Sambucus nigra will help decongest abdominal viscera and condylomata.
- It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Digestive: Sambucus nigra is a valuable aid in cases of low digestion by facilitating decomposition of food. Constipation (atonic in the elderly people), serous discharges, abdominal congestion, hemorrhoids, accumulation of toxins.
- Uro-genital: Oedema, anuria, acute nephritis with oedema, ascites, hydropsy, nephrolithiasis, condylomata.
- Musculoskeletal: Anti-inflammatory, neuralgia, rheumatism (muscular / articular).
- Immune stimulating, antiviral, antibacterial. Prevention and treatment of influenza, sinusitis, bronchitis, laryngitis, herpes outbreak, croupy cough.