- Hypogammaglobulinemia; will increase the liver’s ability to make globulin
- Stimulation of the immune system; indicated for some bacterial and viral infections
- Anti-histamine; for allergies, without causing fatigue or drowsiness
- Fagus sylvatica is a fibrosclerotic remedy of the respiratory and renal systems.
- It also has powerful immuno-stimulant properties.
- Antiallergenic and antihistaminic properties. Increases hepatic macrophage activity.
- Reported to lower cholesterol, uric acid and urea.
- Respiratory system: pulmonary fibrosis, emphysemea.
- Renal system: nephroangiosclerosis, interstitial nephritis, renal insufficiency, renal lithiasis, uric lithiasis, used to lower uricemia and increase diuresis.
- Immune system: Excellent in hypogammaglobulinemia increases immunoglobulin. Anergy, allergies. Infections.
- Vascular system: Atheromatosis, reduces cholesterol, celiac disease when associated with low globulin.