Fresh birch sap enriched with bud extracts – joints & muscles
The association of Birch sap with young shoots of Equisetum arvense (Horse tail) allows for healthy bone development and preservation of cartilage. The Betula alba, Ribes nigrum, Pinus montana and Vitis vinifera buds increase the drainage action of the sap and create and ideal synergy for the maintenance of supple articulations.
– Strengthens the osseous structure and the assimilation of calcium thanks to the action of the Equisetum arvense (Horse tail) young shoots
– Strengthens bones thanks to the remineralizing action of the Pinus montana (Mountain pine) buds
– Cleanses the body thanks to the combined draining action of the Betula alba (White birch) buds
– Relieves the articulations thanks to the action of the Ribes nigrum (Black currant) and Vitis vinifera (Grape vine) buds.
– Betula alba (White birch) Sap: see description on page 90.
– Equisetum arvense (Horse tail): the silica contained in Horse tail promotes the fixation and maintenance of calcium inside the bone.
– Betula alba (White birch): rejuvenating properties, potentiates the action of birch sap.
– Ribes nigrum (Black currant): works synergistically with birch sap to potentiate its actions.
– Pinus montana (Mountain pine): regeneration of hard tissue, bone and cartilage; drains joints, liver and lymph; removes all heavy metals from the body.
– Vitis vinifera (Grape vine): arthritis and deforming rheumatoid arthritis; its action is for chronic inflammation in all tissues and organs; promotes calcium absorption in the colon.