Digestive comfort complex
The primary action of STOMAGEM is to provide relief from nausea and vomiting tendencies, of non-specific etiology. It can ease symptoms of digestive irritations, including inflammation, irregular transit time and cramping, thus bringing regularity in a person’s everyday life. This complex can be used in conjunction with other single mother macerates depending on the pathology at hand.
– Citrus limonum (Lemon tree bark): Nerve tonic which acts on the muscles which are responsible for digestive atony. It has the ability to regulate muscle tone in order improve gastrointestinal kinetics (mechanical causes), and reduce spasms. Lemon has an action on the liver, including cirrhosis of the liver. It provides assistance to people with migraines, especially headaches of circulatory or hepatic nature.
– Ficus carica (Fig buds): Regulates gastric secretions (hyper and hypo) to combat GERD. Effective for nausea related to mucous membrane irritations caused by neurological upset. The fig tree is a perfect anxiolytic due to its serotonin content, which gives it its antidepressant and sedative effect to target the psychological causes of vomiting.
– Sambucus nigra (Black elder buds): Elderberry has a primary function of elimination and it also supports the detoxifying action. It is also recommended in cases of atonic constipation as it stimulates intestinal motility. It will thus contribute to reducing the peripheral impulses that stimulate nausea following constipation (mechanical causes).
– Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary young shoots): Rosemary seedlings are known for their hepatoprotective properties along with promoting liver regeneration. It also has powerful cholagogue and choleretic properties. They drain the body of toxins, both by stimulating the liver emunctory, but also by its very powerful antioxidant action.
– Relieves nausea, motion sickness
– For those who have a tendency to vomit
– Action on digestive atony, indigestion, dyspepsia
– Improves bloating, postprandial heaviness
– Relieves migraines of nervous origin
– Recommended for minor liver problems