Possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, restores the skin and provides drainage of the skin, kidneys and liver. DER-GEM is recommended for inflammatory, keratinized and allergic dermatosis associated with pruritus. It is also recommended for the prevention of skin aging.
– Ribes nigrum (Black currant buds): Anti-inflammatory (oral/topical). Complementary to all inflammatory states. Anti-infectious/antiallergic. Adaptogenic.
– Ulmus campestris (Elm buds): Humid skin conditions. Liver/kidney drainer + action on the skin. Marked action on the body’s tendency to transfer to the skin. Regulates sebum secretion.
– Cedrus libani (Cedar of Lebanon buds): Skin problems with pruritus particularly when dry. Drains cutaneous tissues (skin and mucous membranes). Preventative for aging skin and wrinkles (action on the elastin). Allergic reactions that manifest themselves on the skin or on the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract.
– Detoxifying (skin/kidneys/liver)
– Regenerates the epidermis
– Prevents aging of the skin