Restores the body’s mobility and flexibility. Relieves pain and improves joint flexibility.
– Ribes nigrum (Black currant buds) has a tonic action on the endocrine glands and more particularly on the suprarenal glands, which allows the blood cortisol rate to naturally increase. This cortisone-like activity gives a lasting anti-inflammatory effect. Moreover, Ribes nigrum, has been recognised for centuries as the most potent antidote, is effective in any allergic event and according to Saint Hildegarde, facilitates the action of plants associated with it. It also potentiates actions of other gemmos.
– Pinus montana (Mountain pine buds) has an effective remineralising action in the regeneration of cartilage, combating the wear and tear. This bud is active in many cases of osteoarthritis (neck, knee, spine, etc…) and has an anti-inflammatory action which relieves joint pain.
– Vitis vinifera (Grape vine buds) stimulates cells active in bone and cartilage production. Its bud is indicated in chronic inflammatory states and is recommended in acute rheumatoid arthritis. It breaks up immunoglobulin inflammatory chain reactions, joint specific.
– Betula species (mix of Betula alba & Betula verrucosa) (Birch buds) is known for its supple bending and swaying. Its sap activates the elimination of organic wastes (uric acid, cholesterol) and constitutes a general drainer of the liver and urinary tracts, which are essential conditions to obtain a lasting result in case of osteoarthritis. They are active in chronic polyarthritis.
– Relieves joint discomfort.
– Improves flexibility.
– Combats wear of the joints.
– Relieves back pain, aches, stiffness of the muscles.
– Can help patients with fibromyalgia.