Stimulates weakened immune defenses, is recommended for the treatment of acute and chronic bacterial infections as well as for the treatment of secondary infections associated to the flu.
– Alnus glutinosa (European alder buds): Acts on suppurative and inflammatory stages. Remedy for the whole ear, nose and throat (ENT) sphere, particularly bronchitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, tracheitis, flu and even pleuropneumonia. Acts on the inflammation of the urogenital system (candidiasis, cystitis, cholecystitis, leucorrhea and pyelitis) as well as the digestive system (gastritis, colitis, gastroduodenal ulcer). Acts on the growth inhibition of Escherichia Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.
– Populus nigra (Black poplar buds): Acts on exsudo-steatosic and fibrinosic stages. Remedy for the respiratory sphere (acute infections): tracheitis, bronchitis, abdominal angina, thromboangiitis. Promotes the growth inhibition of Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus and Candida Albicans.
The bud extracts of the European alder and the Black poplar are also known for their properties at the circulatory and osteoarticular levels (that is why a medical doctor or health care practitioner should be consulted if the patient is taking an anticoagulant simultaneously).
– Alder = vegetal antibiotic (according to Dr. Henry)
– Stimulates and reinforces the body’s natural defenses
– Quickly relieves respiratory infections (tracheitis, bronchitis, allergies)