Helps breathe more easily. Supports most acute and chronic sinusitis.
– Carpinus betulus (Hornbeam buds) acts as an antispasmodic and has a specific action on the sinus mucosa. It is an excellent remedy for sinusitis, spasmodic rhinitis and chronic bronchitis. Respiratory system drainage.
– Alnus glutinosa (European alder buds) acts on the suppurative and inflammatory phase in a very effective way, which allows avoiding the use of antibiotics. It is indicated in the whole ENT sphere and more particularly in bronchitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, tracheitis and even pleuropneumonia.
– Rosa canina (Dog rose young shoots) one of the main remedies of the ENT sphere and associated ailments, chronic as well as acute: rhinitis, recurrent tonsillitis, otitis, tracheobronchitis, and rhinopharyngitis. Strengthens the immune system.
– Ribes nigrum (Black currant buds) acts effectively on dyspnea in asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, allergic rhinitis. It also facilitates the action of buds it is associated with.
– Cleanses the respiratory tracts.
– Dissipates glairs.
– Cleans the nasal mucosa.
– Acts as a shield against external attacks.
– Strengthens the natural defences.
– Acts against chronic sinusitis.