Anti-hematoma • Anti-phlebitis • Antispasmodic • Anticatarrhal, mucolytic • Astringent, cicatrizing • Hepatopancreatic stimulant
- Haematoma, phlebitis, oedema ++++
- Varicose veins, rosacea +++
- Bronchitis, rhinopharyngitis +++
- Rheumatism, arthritis, polyarthritis +++
- Dupuytren’s disease +++
- Hepatocytic deficiency, hepatitis, cirrhosis +++
- Hypercholesteroaemia ++
The expert’s advice:
- Apply locally depending on the target organ, from 2-8 drops of Everlasting according to the extent and seriousness of the indication, as a penetrating massage and repeated as needed.
- On any internal or external haematoma, with or without a wound, repeated local application will work wonders.
- Do not use for prolonged periods.
Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritations, cuts, bruises and burns and to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain and rheumatoid arthritis.
Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne, eczema and dermatitis.
Helichrysum italicum* (Immortelle essential oil) (herb top flowering) 100%
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for use:
Adults (18 years and older): Topical local application: add 1 drop to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted. For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.
Cautions and warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
Known adverse reactions:
If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.