Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help to support liver function and help relieve digestive disorders.
Support liver function, relieve digestive disorders
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help to support liver function and help relieve digestive disorders (dyspepsia).
||4 × 4 × 10 cm
Ingredients (organic) fresh plants each 1 ml contains:
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (leaves) (1:2) 110 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) (root) (1:2) 100 mg
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed) (1:2) 100 mg
- Blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (herb) (1:2) 95 mg
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) (herb top) (1:2) 60 mg
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) (herb top) (1:2) 35 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: 50% organic ethyl alcohol, water.
*Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
Dosage: Adults: 30 drops in water 3 times daily.
Duration of use: Use for at least 3 weeks to see beneficial effects to maintain liver functions
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breast-feeding or if you have gallstones.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
- Do not use if you have liver or gallbladder disorders or bowel obstruction.
- Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver problems.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known adverse reactions:
- Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Shoppers! Click here to login or create an account to start shopping. Dismiss
Bio-WormsGeneral Conditions, Parasites and Worms, Phytotherapy, Vitamins & Supplements
Bio-SkinAcne & Skin Conditions, Detox & Cleansing, General Conditions, Phytotherapy, Vitamins & Supplements