The birthing process has most women feeling at least some small amount of dread in anticipation of the inevitable ordeal of labor. The biochemic combination of these four tissue salts helps to relieve the pain of labor and encourage an easier delivery. It encompasses nonspecific lower abdomen pain during pregnancy and anxiety states.
Calcarea fluorica 3X
This biochemic salt strengthens elastic tissue of the uterus, making parturition easy.
- Useful for after-pains due to weak, feeble contractions.
- Hard knots in the breast.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
- Decline after puerpera, or during pregnancy.
- Pains, burning, and soreness in the breasts; they feel enlarged.
- Weariness in the limbs during pregnancy.
- Soreness in the sacroiliac synchondroses.
- Prolapses in debilitated patients.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
Kali phosphoricum is an invaluable remedy for a woman during this crucial time. Having a pregnant woman take this tissue salt before parturition will allow her to build and strengthen the nervous and muscular system to such an extent that delivery will be accomplished with comparative ease and comfort. This remedy will also help to bring on labour pains.
- Weak, irregular, and ineffectual labour pains; false labour pains.
- Tedious labor from constitutional weakness.
- Patient is restless, tearful and nervous.
Magnesia phosphorica 3X
This remedy is used to relax a contracted uterus.
- For spasmodic labour pains with cramps in the legs; excessive expulsive efforts.
- Puerperal convulsions.
- Pains are weak and short.