There are an innumerable numbers of skin ailments that can develop within the body in the event of any cellular deficiencies. BC-20 addresses conditions such as acne; cracks in the skin; whitlow; eczema; eruptions on the scalp; seborrhea; psoriasis; and, herpes.
Calcarea fluorica 6X
- Any chapped and cracked skin (i.e. fissures in the palms and of the anus).
- Skin has hard edges.
- Suppurations with callouses.
- Fingernails are brittle.
- Eczema that is due to venous hyperemia which is worse with the damp and better at night.
- Squamous eczema with thickening and cracking.
- Psoriasis of the extremities that has a deep reddish color to it.
Calcarea sulphuricum 6X
This remedy is indicated for cleansing the blood stream and to hasten healing.
- Pimples; pustules; nodules.
- Suppurating purulent scabs and skin.
- Sores discharging pus or bloody matter.
- Herpetic eruptions all over the body with itching of the soles of the feet.
- Pimples during adolescence; acne.
- Yellow purulent crusts or discharges.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
Kali sulphuricum, generally, is indicated in symptomatic pictures that display scaling. This salt is the main functioning biochemic salt of the epidermis and of the epithelium, undergoing desquamation if any deficiency of this biochemic salt is involved. This is the primary remedy for psoriasis.
- Sticky, yellow, watery eruptions.
- Dry skin with a suppression of eruptions.
- Peeling of skin with or without sticky secretions.
- Symptoms are usually worse in the evenings; and, worse in hot, sticky weather.
- Patients detest hot drinks.
- Dandruff with yellowish or whitish scales.
- Lower lip is dry and scaly.
- Effects of poison ivy.
- Burning, itching papular eruptions.
Natrum muriaticum 6X
The function of this salt is to regulate the degree of moisture within the cells, hence any symptomatic picture with watery or dry states will indicate the requirement of Natrum muriaticum.
- Excessive dryness of the skin.
- Eruptions that are clear, watery; small vesicles or blisters with colorless, watery contents, forming into thick scabs or crusts which fall off and form again.
- Pustules on the forehead.
- Skins of hands, especially around the nails, are dry and cracked.
- Eczema with white scales and watery eruptions from eating too much salt.
- Pemphigus with blisters and blebs that secrete water-like fluid.
- Dandruff that appears as white scales on scalp.
- Urticaria, especially around the joints.
- Herpes zoster; herpetic eruptions.
Natrum sulphuricum 6X
- Children who have chafing skin with bilious symptoms.
- Vesicles; eruptions containing yellow, watery secretions.
- Erysipelas; smooth, red, shiny, tingling or painful swelling of the skin.
- Yellow scales after vesicles or blisters have been broken.
- Moist skin affections