BC-16 has brought together five tissue salts that address many of the symptoms experienced under the condition of nervous exhaustion, such as lassitude, depression, nervousness, irritability, hysteric behaviour, loss of or impaired memory, confusion, sleeplessness, and psychosomatic illnesses.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
This tissue salt is needed to increase the nutritional tone of cells and tissues, and to improve the quality of the blood. It promotes assimilation of vital nutrients and contributes to the supply of nervous energy. In old age, Calcarea phosphorica is helpful when the regenerative function decreases in the nervous tissue.
- Languor, weariness, especially ascending.
- Indisposition to work.
- Great debility after weakening, acute diseases.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
- Malaise, weariness, great prostration.
- Restless at night.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
This remedy is the principal nerve tissue salt for the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and vitalizer.
- Feeling as if nerves are “on edge”.
- Nervousness without any reasonable cause; patient sheds tears and makes “mountains out of molehills”.
- Hysteria, sudden attacks of emotion, feeling of a ball rising in the throat, nervous, restless, fidgety feeling.
- Trembling sensation.
- General debility with nervousness and irritability.
- Sleeplessness after worry or excitement from nervous causes.
Magnesia phosphorica 3X
Magnesium phosphoricum is indicated for the motor nerves and therefore aids to steady them. Provides nutrition to the nerve tissues.
- Insomnia from nervousness and emotions.
- Sleeplessness after exhaustion or lack of brain nutrition.
- Languid, tired, exhausted, unable to sit up.
Natrum muriaticum 3X
- Depression with tendency to dwell on disagreeable and depressing subjects.
- Sleeplessness with great nervous irritability, associated with coldness of legs.
- Weak memory.
- Weakness and tiredness.
- Hysterical debility, worse in the morning.