Leukorrhea is a thick, whitish vaginal discharge. It is often a symptom of vaginal infection, such as that caused by the one-celled microorganism Trichomonas vaginalis, chlamydia, or monilia (yeast, or Candida albicans). This condition can also be caused by excessive douching; a vitamin B deficiency; the use of antibiotics or oral contraceptives; and, intestinal worms.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
This tissue salt has been used as a uterine tonic for the female organs and therefore is ideal for this condition. It is also prominent in young girls with menses that is too early and adults in which it is too late, especially in rheumatic patients.
- Albuminous mucous; leukorrhea looks like egg white.
- Discharge is worse after menses, after stool, and after urination.
- Parts pulsate.
- Patient is cold easily.
- Acid leukorrhea.
Calcarea sulphurica 3X
- Leukorrhea accompanied by thick, yellow, bloody discharge.
Kali phosphoricum 3X
- Scalding, blistering and acrid discharge.
- Leukorrhea is yellowish, orange.
- Leukorrhea of nervous origin.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
- Yellow-greenish in color.
- Consistency of discharge is watery and slimy.
Natrum muriaticum 3X
- Watery, irritating, excoriating, scalding discharge.
- Leukorrhea between or after periods, with dull heavy headaches and itching of the vulva.
- Greenish in color.
- Acrid pain during leukorrhea, with yellowness to the face.
- Onset after walking, and in the morning.
- Leukorrhea with headache.
- Colicky symptoms.
- Bearing down pressure.
- Slimy and corroding leukorrhea.