Keto Fat Bombs with MCT Oil
These keto fat bombs are an easy, fat-filled snack that are perfect for the keto diet or for anyone looking to add healthy fats into their diet. They’re easy to make, filled with flavor and good fats like coconut oil and MCT oil.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil solid
- 2/3 cup nut butter no sugar added (I used cashew butter)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons NOW® Sports MCT Oil I used the Vanilla Hazelnut variety
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of coarse sea salt to top
- dark chocolate melted optional
- Crushed nuts or cashews to top optional
Line 6 regular size muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine the coconut oil and raw nut butter. Place in the microwave and heat on high for 30 seconds. Remove, stir and place back in the microwave and repeat until completely melted.
Add the cinnamon, sea salt, vanilla and maple syrup and whisk until combined. Evenly distribute the into the prepared muffin tins. Sprinkle with sea salt. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Remove from freezer and drizzle with dark chocolate if desired.
Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Photo & Recipe credit: Molly Leonard | What Molly Made