5 Ingredient Cloud Bread
3 Eggs, separated
3 Tbsp. Light Cream cheese softened
Pinch Cream of Tartar
Pinch Real Salt
1 packet Splenda, optional
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and cooking spray
- Separate egg yolks and egg whites. Place in two separate bowls.
- Whip egg whites with a pinch of cream of tartar until stiff (this step is important). This takes a few minutes
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg yolks, cream cheese, Splendaand pinch of salt until creamy smooth
- Fold the egg yolk in with the egg whites. Do not blend – just stir gently.
- Spoon in 6 mounds on a parchment covered cookie sheet
- Using a large spoon, spoon out your mixture on the prepared baking sheet in circles
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack